There is a common misconception that swimming lessons are only for children. That mistake is often made because the majority of people assume that most adults know how to swim and are comfortable being around water. In reality, that is far from the truth! Many adults today, even ones who have children of their own, do not know how to swim. Many adults are embarrassed to admit they are afraid of water or have never had swim lessons. Swimming is an important life skill, and adults are just as able to learn as children – with the right instruction and approach.
There are many people well into their 80s who have lived with the fear of water, known as aquaphobia. Alyssa Muller, owner of Feet2Fins, has a strong passion for teaching adults how to properly swim so that they can finally conquer their dread of the water. If you have no experience with being in water or just would like to brush up on your skills, Feet2Fins is able to assist you. Our adult swimming students range in age from late teens to 80s. It is never too early or late to start!!
Adult Swimming Lessons For ALL Levels!
Who should enroll for private Adult swim lessons with Feet2Fins?
- Adults with Extreme Fear of Water (Aquaphobia)
- Adults with Near Drowning/Traumatic Experiences – (Self or close loved one)
- Adults with No Fear of water – Adults wanting to train for a Triathlon, but have little to no aquatic experience.
- Adults with No Fear – Self – taught swimmers who want to brush up on their stroke technique
- Adults who need to pass a physical fitness test that includes swimming or water safety elements
- Remember NO prior swim experience is needed to enroll!
**Check our Testimonial page for adult’s accounts of their swim experience with Feet2Fins** (Jared, Portia, Steve, Sharia, Tricia, and Paulette are all Adult Learners!)
Benefits of Learning to Swim
- Lessons are tailored to the individual’s needs and goals!
- Learning the basics can save your life!
- Swimming is great for all ages and fitness levels – get fit, lose weight, feel great!
- Finally feel safe and comfortable during outdoor water sports – boating, water skiing, surfing, open water swimming
- Really enjoy yourself during a beach, lake, or cruise vacation!
- Ask for pricing
Alyssa Muller will come to you and teach you in the privacy of your own home or community pool. She offers private adult swimming lessons within a 30 mile radious of Houston. This includes outlaying suburbs such as Clear Lake, Pearland, Missouri City, Sugarland, Katy, Conroe, Kingwood and The Woodlands.